Meteodyn continues to expand in India and exhibit at the wind power event in India – Windergy – booth H1 A114
This exhibition will raise topics including wind power in India: regulations, technical innovations, tools et methods, wind projects development.
Wind energy in India is setting records!
- Over 27000 MW installed capacity with over 3000 MW installed in fiscal year 2015-2016
- A robust manufacturing capacity of 9,500 MW, which can be ramped up to 15,000 MW
- Wind power potential in India is estimated to 302 GW at 100 m hub height
- Several leading equipment manufacturers have undertaken R&D activities to develop technology to harness wind energy at 120 m hub height
- Potential export of wind power is 2 billion $ per year – which is currently estimated 5 million per year
- India has declared at UNCOP21 that it will achieve 40% cumulative electric power installed capacity from non fossil fuel based energy resources by 2030.
- In the next 6 years, wind power sector is expected to grow of 6 GW per yera to achieve the targets.
Meteodyn, with its subsidiary based in Pune, will present its solutions to the wind power industry:
- Wind resource assessment software – wind production assessment – wind farm design optimization: meteodyn WT
- Wind production forecast system – meteodyn Forecast
- Consulting services for your wind projects and operating wind farms
- Distributed and collaborative software plateform including Meteodyn Renewables expertise. Hosted on a private or public cloud, this solution based on the most up to date technologies provides greater productivity. Indeed, users can manage the whole steps of a wind or PV project in the same environement.