Building and City planning
Solar irradiance in urban areas. Online tutorial.
Publications and papers
- Wind-induced pressure coefficients on buildings dedicated to air change rate assessment with CFD tool in complex urban areas – 2015
- Combined CFD-mean energy balance method to thermal & comfort assessment of buildings in a warm tropical climate – 2011
- A combined CFD-Network method for the cross-ventilation assessment in buildings – 2011
- Integration of the natural cross ventilation in the CFD software UrbaWind – 2011
- Evaluation of wind pressure coefficients on facades and openings to calculate natural air flow renewal and thermal comfort in buildings – 2011