UrbaWind: new 3.3 release - Discover its new features
One year after the release of UrbaWind 3.0, discover UrbaWind 3.3 and its new features, making the software dedicated to wind computation and modeling in urban spaces even more complete.
DISCOVER THE PRESENTATION WEBINAR
Guillaume Caniot, Meteodyn's UrbaWind software specialist introduces you to all the details about this 3.3 release and its new features, among which:
- The Gust Equivalent Mean Speed (Comfort Module), combining the wind mean speed and the gust speed
- The multi zone climatology database with two possibilities: yearly or four seasons
- The reference height for high rise buildings
Thanks to these add-ons, the wind flow modelisation in urban space are more accurate and reliable.
The webinar program
- New features overview
- Multi-zone climatology database
- Reference height for high-rise building
- Comfort module: Gust Equivalent Mean Speed
- Q&A session
Click on the button below to access the video presentation of the new features. Free webinar, 30 minutes.
Wind comfort white paper
Want to learn more about Numerical assessment of wind pedestrian comfort in complex urban spaces?
Discover our news
Homepage // Mise en avant actualités [EN]