Meteodyn was created in 2003. Since then, Meteodyn has expanded its expertise worldwide with technical partnerships and distributors around the world.
Meteodyn develops computational fluid dynamic (CFD) wind modelling software and provides climatological and energy studies.
Our consulting services are focused on resource assessment and optimization of wind and solar sites, wind safety, sustainable construction and city planning.
We model wind using computational fluid dynamics (CFD) to bring proper solutions to each project.
Our exclusive solver for wind modeling works over any kind of terrain (mountainous, forested or urban with any kind of obstacles).
- Import of your meteorological and topographical data in any standard format.
- Full resolution of the 3D Navier-Stokes equations.
- Exclusive Meteodyn solver.
- Automatic mesh generation with grid refinement on key locations.
- Automatic generation of boundary conditions.
- Forest models.
- Contemplation of the thermal stability.
- Computation of mean speed, turbulence, wake effects and vertical speed in any direction.
- Climatological wind database.
- User friendly graphical interface and virtual reality visualization.
Software, consulting services and IT engineering
- Wind energy resource assessment: wind farm development and optimization.
- Solar energy resource assessment: photo-voltaic (PV) power plant development and optimization.
- O&M: production forecast systems.
- Urban planning: climate assessment, pedestrian comfort and safety (wind, solar irradiance, etc.)
- Architecture: bio-climatic and passive buildings design, natural air ventilation, solar gain and green building.
- Renewable energy use in urban areas: wind and solar resource assessment, small wind and urban PV systems.
- Civil engineering and construction: wind design contemplating Eurocode 1 standards and wind stability of cranes on construction sites.
- Transport and infrastructure (rail, roads and ports): wind characterization, real time wind mapping and wind safety of vehicles and infrastructure.
- Leisure and sporting areas: wind safety in public areas.
An expert team of 36 software developers and 12 researchers specialized on renewable energy and CFD to meet your requirements
- Development that takes into account your changing business.
- Frequent updates.
- Responsive and high quality service support available all over the world.
- Simple and intuitive graphical interface.
- Software training courses.
- Skilled engineers and experts carry out the studies.
Stay in touch with us!
Get the latest developments, projects, news and events: