Meteodyn has been created in 2003. Since then, Meteodyn has expanded its expertise worldwide. Now, the company had 3 subsidiaries (China, India, USA) and several technical partnerships and distributors around the world.
Meteodyn develops CFD wind modelling software and provides climatological and energy studies (temperature, hygrometry, wind, sunshine, snow).
Our consulting services focus on renewables (resource and optimization of wind and solar energies), sustainable construction and city planning (natural ventilation, pedestrian wind comfort, small wind, solar irradiance modelling …), wind safety (constructions wind design, infrastructures and transports safety).
Get access to CFD, a high technology available to you!
CFD – Computational Fluids Dynamics – allows wind modelling, to bring tailor-made solutions to each project.
Wind modelling is made possible by our exclusive solver over any kind of terrains, complex (mountains, forests…), urban (buildings, vegetation and any kind of obstacles).
- Import of your meteorological and topographical data whatever the standard formats
- Full resolution of the 3D Navier-Stokes equations
- Exclusive Meteodyn solver
- Automatic mesh generation with grid refinement on key locations
- Automatic generation of boundary conditions
- Forest models
- Consideration of thermal stability
- Computation of mean speed, turbulence, wake, vertical speed, direction
- Climatological database of wind statistics
- User-friendly graphic interface and virtual reality visualization
Software, consulting services and IT engineering
- Wind energy: wind farms development and optimization, wind resource assessment
- Solar energy: photovoltaic plants development and optimization, solar resource assessment
- O&M: production forecast, forecasting systems
- Urban planning: climate assessment, pedestrian comfort and safety (wind, solar irradiance….)
- Architecture: bioclimatic and passive buildings design – natural air ventilation, solar gains – green building
- Renewables use in urban areas : wind and solar resource assessment – small wind and urban PV systems
- Civil engineering and construction: wind design, Eurocode 1 standards, wind stability of cranes on construction sites
- Transports and infrastructures (rails, roads, ports): wind characterization on itineraries, real time wind mapping and wind safety of vehicles and infrastructures
- Leisure and sporting areas : wind safety in public areas and during events
A team of 30 developers, engineers, researchers, Renewables and CFD experts to meet yours needs
- Developments to take into account your ever-changing business
- Frequent updates
- Responsive, quality service support available all over the world
- Graphic interface always more ergonomic and intuitive
- Software training courses
- Skilled engineers and experts to carry out your studies
- Researchers and scientists to run R&D program
Keep in touch with us!
Keep up to date about latest developments, projects, news and events: