Monitor wind conditions in real time
The software to monitor real time or forecasted wind conditions over a whole area: port areas, leisure or amusement parks, sporting areas, etc.
Using local wind speed coefficients and local meteorological data (on-site measurements, meteorological forecast subscription, etc.) RT Windmap extrapolates wind data on the interest zone to build-up mappings adapted to control and operation criteria.
One software for multiple applications
- Inform users to ensure safe ship navigation.
- Optimize traffic management on bridges and highways.
- Improve safety and comfort inside amusement parks and sports centers.
- Plan operations (both human and machine) on works sites.
- Handle emergency situations like forest fires, accidental pollution, etc.
A user-friendly interface
- Acquire wind data and the calculated moving average over 10 minutes.
- Wind speed and direction displayed at each grid point.
- Dynamic zooming.
- Continual management of alert thresholds.
- Instantaneous switch from real-time to forecast mode.
- Automatic calibration of short term forecast (0-6 h) using real time measurements.
The monitoring tool
- Site audit, anemometers correction and layout optimization.
- Computation of topographical, roughness and building effects on wind speed coefficients.
- Observe the wind field maps on the user interface.
- Software installation possible on local or remote network.
- Access real-time data of on-site measurement sensors.
- Define wind alarm thresholds.
- Software customized according to specific needs.
- Complete offer includes consulting services and software.
- High quality support ensured by a team of experts to help you set up the software and analyze results.
- Includes updates and developments.
- Additional services for analyzing protection strategies.
- Upgrade from the real-time mode to forecasting mode and acquire mesoscale forecast data.
- Export of maps on smartphones or tablets.
- Offer audit/installation/parameterizing
- Annual or perpetual license
- Custom developments
For more information, please fill out our contact form
OS: XP- Windows 10
RAM: mini 4 Gb / recommended 8 Gb
Processor: mini 2GHz
Multiprocessor: Mini dual core / recommended 64 bits