WEBINAR: 3 things to consider to correctly use wind data in wind comfort analysis
What are the things to do and what are the things to avoid to correctly use wind data in wind comfort analysis?
During this webinar, our urban climatology expert will give you 3 things to consider and all his tips to properly analyse pedestrian wind comfort! Then he will present you some application examples.
The webinar will last around 20 minutes. At the end, 10 minutes are set aside for you to ask all your questions, and our expert will answer them.
Register to the webinar
This webinar will be led from France, so please be careful about the schedule.
- Tuesday, June 2nd, 10:00 AM - 10:30 AM CEST
- Tuesday, June 2nd, 05:00 PM - 05:30 PM CEST
- Thursday, June 4th, 05:00 PM - 05:30 PM CEST
Be sure to select the date and time that works best for you.
Some topics you will explore
- Methodology to assess the wind comfort
- Brief review of anemometer technology at the weather station
- Topography effect : Orography and roughness effect
- First aid kit
- Example of difference between weather data at the mast vs project (Paris, Marseille, Noumea)
- Where to collect data
Urban Climatology Expert