Meteodyn to give a 3-hour conference at the WindEnergy Hamburg 2022 exhibition
Meteodyn will as usual exhibit at the WindEnergy Hamburg exhibition this year, but on top of that, our General Manager together with the Research & Innovation team will be giving a 3-hour conference, including 7 topics, focused on our latest research and developments for wind farm projects, encompassing the different stages from conception to operation.
Two sessions are planned on the September 27th and 28th, and will be held in the Hamburg Messe und Congress conference room A4.2.
Each session is limited to 40 registrants, so be sure to save your seat quickly through the Doodle link below!
Improving assessment to increase wind farm performance
The event will take place in the A4.2 meeting room inside the Exhibition Centre Hamburg Messe und Congress.
How to participate
- Register to one of the two sessions through this Doodle form: https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/e73Ng7Ae
- Purchase at least a 1-Day Expo ticket to the WindEnergy Hamburg event to be able to enter the meeting room.
- Show up to the chosen session! ;)
- Mesoscale-Microscale coupling simulations: wind project derisking in the development stage
- How to determine the atmospheric thermal stability class?
- The importance of correcting LiDAR data in complex terrains.
- How to classify and use SCADA data for WRA and O&M?
- How to perform wind resource assessment for offshore sites?
- How to determine the effect of climate change on wind farm projects?
- How to monitor asset Real Time data & use it to improve forecast precision?
Discover our news
Homepage // Mise en avant actualités [EN]